top of page


Book an appointment at one of our eight (8) sites. We can prepare returns for 2023 and the previous five (5) years--2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018.

What to Bring to Your Appointment

  • Government-Issued Picture Identification for Taxpayer AND Spouse
    A valid government-issued picture ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for both taxpayer and spouse.
  • Social Security or ITIN Cards for ALL Family Members
    Original Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification cards for yourself, your spouse, and any dependents. Note, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms on a married-filing-jointly tax return.
  • Direct Deposit Information
    For a faster refund, please provide your bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit. If not provided, your refund check(s) will be mailed.
  • Identify Protection (IP) PIN Letter if Victim of Identify Theft
    If you have been identified as a victim of identity theft by the IRS, bring your IP PIN letter from the IRS (IRS will mail in early January). If you don’t already have an IP PIN, you may get one as a proactive step to protect yourself from tax-related identity theft. Instructions for requesting an IP PIN can be found here on the IRS website.
  • Copy of Prior Year Return if Possible
    If possible, please bring a copy of your prior year return
  • Tax-Relevant Documents (As Applicable)
    Wage and earning statements from ALL employers and other payers, such as Form W-2, SSA-1099 (Social Security Benefits), 1099-R (Retirement Income), 1099-NEC (Non-Employee Compensation), 1099-G (Unemployment Compensation), W-2G (Gambling Winnings), and 1099-MISC. Interest and dividend statements from banks and brokerages. Form 1095-A (Health Insurance Marketplace Statement) if received health insurance through (Obamacare). Form 1099-SA if distribution received from a Health Savings Account (“HSA”). If you see an amount labeled “W” in Box 12 on your W-2, you will need this document. Proof of daycare expenses paid and the daycare provider's name, address, and Tax ID number. Form 1098-T and the student’s Statement of Account (typically available electronically via college or university website) showing tuition paid during 2023 to claim the Education Tax Credit. Health Insurance Premiums or Long-Term Care Premiums Paid (Missouri residents get a break on their state taxes).
  • What to Bring if You Are a Gig Worker or Self-Employed (Received 1099-NEC / 1099-K)
    All items listed above PLUS the following: Form 1099-K from all payment card and third-party networks, Listing of business-related expenses. Note: Some companies, such as Uber, charge fees that are tax-deductible. This information is typically available electronically. Kindly PRINT this information and bring it with you. Number of business miles driven.
  • What to Bring for Your Property Tax Credit (Circuit Breaker)?
    For Renters: Statement from landlord (including landlord address and phone number) of rent paid. You can use Missouri’s preferred Verification of Rent Paid form. For Home Owners: Paid real estate tax receipt (St. Louis County residents can just bring copy of bill). If applicable, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefit Verification Letter showing your 2023 SSI benefit amount. You can access and print this letter instantly from your my Social Security Account. Alternatively, you can also get one mailed to you by calling the toll-free 1-800-772-1213. If applicable, non-taxable VA Benefit Letter.

Find a Location

We have eight locations throughout the Greater St Louis areas varing in times and days. Please check the locations page for dates and times available for appointments.

bottom of page